Local Cycling Clubs & Groups
Bike clubs and social cycling groups connect riders with other riders.
Whether you’re into road cycling, track, BMX, mountain bikes, triathlons, or just touring gravel roads, our aim is to provide cyclists with a point of contact in their local area.
We also monitor the news feeds of the bike clubs below and list their races and major events in the Events Calendar.
Some bike clubs may not have hit our radar. If you’re a member of a cycling club or group that isn’t on the list, or if information needs updating, please contact us.
- Agnes Water Triathlon is an annual triathlon event.
- Biloela Bushrangers Triathlon Club runs regular events.
- Biloela Cyclists is a social riding group.
- Callide Valley BMX holds social, coaching, and race events.
- Boyne Burnett Inland Rail Trail is an organisation aimed at establishing a trail corridor from Taragoola south to Gayndah.
- Bundaberg BMX Club holds social, training, and race events.
- Bundaberg Cycling Club holds road and velodrome events.
- Bundaberg Mad Cycologists Inc is a social cycling group that holds regular rides.
- Mountain Biking Bundaberg Inc holds regular social rides in the region.
- Kevin Brogden Memorial Velodrome – home of Bundaberg Cycling Club.
- Promisedland trails at Cordalba – managed by Mountain Biking Bundaberg.
- Central Highlands Triathlon Club holds regular events in the region.
- Central Queensland Vets Cyclismo caters for riders over 30 yo.
- Gladstone MTB holds regular social and race events.
- Gladstone MTB Social Group is a group for organising social rides.
- Harbour City BMX Club holds regular social and race events.
- Gladstone MTB Park – managed by Gladstone MTB Club.
- Round Gladstone Trail – managed by Gladstone Regional Council.
- Turtleway Bikeway – runs between Boyne Island and Tannum Sands.
- Longreach Triathletes, Runners and Cyclists hold events in the Central West.
- Mackay Cycling Club holds road and velodrome events throughout the year.
- Mackay Mountain Marathon is an annual MTB and running event at Eungella.
- Mackay Pioneer BMX Club holds social and race events.
- MAD Mountain Bike Club holds regular social and race events.
- Mackay Triathlon Club caters to juniors, novices, and elite athletes.
- Walkerston BMX holds social and race events.
- Rowallan Park MTB Trails – managed by MAD Mountain Bike Club.
- Walkerston Velodrome – home of Mackay Cycling Club.
- Moranbah Cycling is a Facebook social riding group.
- Moranbah Mountain Bikers is a Facebook social riding group.
- Challenge the Mountain is an annual cycling and running race up Mt Archer.
- CQ Spin Sisters is a group aimed at female cyclists. Men also welcome.
- Cycle 4 Life is a social road cycling group with several rides each week.
- Cycle CQ holds road & gravel social rides Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast.
- FB & F Cycling (Fat Blokes & Friends) is a social road cycling group.
- Fitzroy Frogs hold triathlons in Rockhampton and Capricorn Coast.
- Gentlefolk Single-speed, Fixie & Old Bike Society is a casual cycling group.
- Rockhampton BMX Club holds regular race meets.
- Rockhampton Casual Cycling is a social road cycling group.
- Rockhampton Cycling Club holds road and velodrome cycling events.
- Rockhampton Mountain Bike Club holds regular social rides and races.
- Rocky MTB Social is a Facebook group for organising social rides.
- First Turkey MTB Reserve – home of Rockhampton Mountain Bike Club.
- Kenrick Tucker Velodrome – home of Rockhampton Cycling Club.
- Seeonee Park MTB Trails – managed by Rockhampton Mountain Bike Club.
- Sarina BMX Club holds social, training, and race events at Sarina.
- Outback Century Cycle Challenge event held every two years.
- Capricorn Coast BUG holds social rides in Yeppoon and Capricorn Coast.
- Pineapple Rail Trail runs from James St Yeppoon to Bondoola.