Local Cycling Clubs & Groups
Wherever you are in the Rockhampton, Mackay, Gladstone, Bundaberg, Central Highlands and Central West regions, bike clubs and social cycling groups connect riders with other riders.
Whether you’re into road cycling, track, BMX, mountain bikes, triathlons, or just touring gravel roads, the aim is to provide cyclists with a point of contact in their local area.
Some bike clubs may not have hit our radar. If you’re a member of a cycling club or group that isn’t on the list, or if information needs updating, please contact us.
- Biloela Bushrangers Triathlon Club runs regular events.
- Biloela Cyclists is a social riding group.
- Callide Valley BMX holds social, coaching, and race events.
- Bargara Triathlon Club holds competitive and social events.
- Bundaberg BMX Club holds social, training, and race events.
- Bundaberg Cycling Club holds road and velodrome events.
- Bundaberg Mad Cycologists Inc is a social cycling group that holds regular rides.
- Coral Isle Cycling Club holds social and race events in the Bundaberg area.
- Kevin Brogden Memorial Velodrome – home of Bundaberg Cycling Club.
- Mountain Biking Bundaberg Inc holds regular social rides in the region.
- Promisedland trails at Cordalba – managed by Mountain Biking Bundaberg.
Central Highlands & Isaac regions
- Central Highlands Triathlon Club holds regular events in the region.
- Dysart BMX holds regular events.
- Dysart Cycling is a Facebook social riding group.
- Moranbah BMX Club holds regular social and race events.
- Moranbah Cycling is a Facebook social riding group.
- Moranbah Mountain Bikers is a Facebook social riding group.
- Longreach Triathletes, Runners and Cyclists hold events in the Central West.
- Outback Century Cycle Challenge event held every two years.
- Agnes Water Triathlon is an annual triathlon event.
- Boyne Burnett Inland Rail Trail is an organisation aimed at establishing a trail corridor from Taragoola south to Gayndah.
- Central Queensland Vets Cyclismo caters for riders over 30 yo.
- Gladstone MTB holds regular social and race events.
- Gladstone MTB Park – managed by Gladstone MTB Club.
- Gladstone MTB Social Group is a group for organising social rides.
- Harbour City BMX Club holds regular social and race events.
- Lake Awoonga Adventure Race is a new annual multi-sport event.
- Round Gladstone Trail – managed by Gladstone Regional Council.
- Turtleway Bikeway – runs between Boyne Island and Tannum Sands.
- Mackay Cycling Club holds road and velodrome events throughout the year.
- Mackay Mountain Marathon is an annual MTB and running event at Eungella.
- Mackay Pioneer BMX Club holds social and race events.
- MAD Mountain Bike Club holds regular social and race events.
- Mackay Triathlon Club caters to juniors, novices, and elite athletes.
- Rowallan Park MTB Trails – managed by MAD Mountain Bike Club.
- Walkerston BMX holds social and race events.
- Walkerston Velodrome – home of Mackay Cycling Club.
- Sarina BMX Club holds social, training, and race events at Sarina.
- Capricorn Coast BUG holds social rides in Yeppoon and Capricorn Coast.
- Challenge the Mountain is an annual cycling and running race up Mt Archer.
- CQ Spin Sisters is a group aimed at female cyclists. Men also welcome.
- Cycle 4 Life is a social road cycling group with several rides each week.
- Cycle CQ holds road & gravel social rides Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast.
- FB & F Cycling (Fat Blokes & Friends) is a social road cycling group.
- First Turkey MTB Reserve – home of Rockhampton Mountain Bike Club.
- Fitzroy Frogs hold triathlons in Rockhampton and Capricorn Coast.
- Gentlefolk Single-speed, Fixie & Old Bike Society is a casual cycling group.
- Kenrick Tucker Velodrome – home of Rockhampton Cycling Club.
- Pineapple Rail Trail runs from James St Yeppoon to Bondoola.
- Rockhampton BMX Club holds regular race meets.
- Rockhampton Casual Cycling is a social road cycling group.
- Rockhampton Cycling Club holds road and velodrome cycling events.
- Rockhampton Mountain Bike Club holds regular social rides and races.
- Rocky MTB Social is a Facebook group for organising social rides.
- Seeonee Park MTB Trails – managed by Rockhampton Mountain Bike Club.